Please note: You cannot do sleep training with an infant – they’re too little and need to eat frequently! What we can do together is to set your baby up for success in learning how to fall asleep and stay asleep as he grows older – that’s why you’ll be getting a Healthy Sleep Plan, not a Sleep Training Plan.
Basic Sleep Package
Included in this package:
1. A Preliminary Evaluation. This is a questionnaire about your wishes for your child's sleep and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
2. A Private 90 Minute Consultation (via phone or in-home). During this consultation, we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with. We will chat about your newborn sleep needs, how to teach your baby the difference between day and night, how to establish the right sleep environment, sleep strategies that will encourage healthy sleep habits, and when to expect your little one to sleep through the night.
3. A Detailed, Fully Customized Sleep Plan. This plan will address your child's individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
4. Four Follow-Up Phone Calls. These calls will take place during the first 3 months of your baby's life and typically last about 20 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
5. Weekly E-Mail Until Your Baby is 3 Months. You will have 1 e-mail per week until your baby is 12 weeks old. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together.
6. Sleep Wise Resource Guide. You will receive a 10 page resource guide to tackle any new issues that might come up with your child's sleep such as nap transitions, teething, sickness, daylight savings time and more!
Investment: $495 (phone) $570 (in-home with a nursery assessment)
During the nursery assessment, I will assess the room for light, sound, temperature, crib set-up, sleepwear, loveys/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
What to Expect
BEFORE the consultation
- Look at your calendar and figure out a couple times that you'd be available for the consultation.
- Send me an email with your possible dates, and I will confirm the time via e-mail.
- I will e-mail you a detailed questionnaire to fill out. This needs to be returned to me at least 2 days before our consultation.
- You will receive an invoice through e-mail that should be paid immediately to confirm your consultation time.
- Get everyone on board - your spouse, nanny, and anyone else who regularly cares for your little one.
- Time to get excited! Soon, you and your baby will be on the right track for a full night of sleep!
DURING the consultation
- We will go over your questionnaire and healthy sleep plan. I will discuss how to approach bedtime, night wakings, and naps.
- We will address all your questions and concerns.
- If the consultation is held in your home, I will assess the nursery and provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- We will discuss the specifics of follow-up support.
AFTER the consultation
- We will make any necessary changes to your child's nursery that we discussed.
- You will have a number of follow-up calls and e-mail support. I will track your progress and make recommendations based on how things are progressing.
- Be sure to write down any questions that you forgot to ask during our consult and send me an e-mail.