Katie's Sleep Package
Sleep Wise Consulting was founded by me, Katie Pitts! For over 3 years, I have worked as a certified Pediatric & Adult Sleep Consultant, helping hundreds of families around the world finally get a great night of sleep. Read more about my journey here. I am passionate about sleep and would be honored to help your family get the rest everyone deserves. To work with me directly, send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a free 15-minute evaluation call! Is your baby under 12 weeks old? Do you have twins or triplets? E-mail me to hear more about those package options.
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child's sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting.
- 60 - 90-minute phone consultation. I will provide you with information on the importance of sleep, your child's individual sleep needs and why what you are doing is not providing you the results you want. We will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, and all other issues you might come across.
- Fully customized sleep plan. This plan will address your child's individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
- Nursery assessment. I will assess your child's room either in person or via video for light, sound, temperature, crib set-up, sleepwear, loveys/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to create a sleep sanctuary for your little one.
- Live interactive assessment of your sleep and feeding log. Feeding and sleeping go hand in hand! With this log, you will receive daily feedback on your child's sleeping and eating schedule to meet your sleep goals quickly.
- Four follow-up phone calls. These calls will take place during your program and typically last about 15 minutes. We will use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having, answer general questions, and provide you with tips for moving forward with your child's sleep.
- Bedtime text support on night 1. Worried about any crying? Unsure if what is happening is normal? I am with you via text support on night 1 until your baby falls asleep. I will provide recommendations to help your baby fall asleep quickly.
- Text support during business hours throughout the entire plan. A baby typically does not follow a textbook. Did your doorbell wake your baby? Did he fall asleep in the car? Send me a text and I will respond within minutes with what to do in these situations! Do you just need someone to talk to who has been there and understands what you are going through? I am just a text away for that as well!
- Two weeks of e-mail support. E-mail me as often as you would like during our two weeks together!
- Sleep Wise Resource Guide. You will receive a 10-page resource guide to tackle any new issues that might come up with your child's sleep such as nap transitions, teething, sickness, daylight savings time and more!
- 3 Check-in Calls/E-mails. Traveling in the future? Worried you might experience a regression? Need advice down the road about a new baby or moving your baby to a new bed? I'm here to support and guide with these calls and e-mails.
Do you live near Kankakee, IL? For an additional $125, I will come to your home to provide an in-person consultation and in-home support (there is a travel fee for anything outside of 30 miles outside of Kankakee, IL). Contact me for more information.
"Our family cannot thank Katie enough! Our toddler is sleeping 11 hours a night with a 2-hour nap each day! He is also making great improvements in his social and verbal development. Working with Katie has been life changing!”
"Hiring Katie is quite possibly the best thing we have done for our 15 month old girl (and us)!!! We knew we needed an expert and I feel like we struck gold with Katie. From the first time we spoke, I felt this tremendous sense of relief and peace. Not only is she highly experienced but she's also a fantastic person and kind, sympathetic, and encouraging. With the program, she began sleeping through the night on her second night. We cannot even begin to express our tremendous gratitude to Katie for all of her help and wisdom and would very highly recommend her to any parent in need of a good night's sleep!!”