Private Sleep Consultations: What to Expect
BEFORE the consultation
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 2 weeks of "normal" activity (no vacations, weddings, doctor's appointments, work schedule changes, etc.)
- Confirm your consultation with your consultant via phone or e-mail.
- You will then receive a detailed questionnaire to complete via e-mail. This needs to be returned 2 days prior to the consultation.
- You will receive a quote, contract, and invoice via e-mail which should be paid immediately to confirm your consultation time.
- Get everyone on board: Your spouse, nanny, and anyone else who regularly cares for your little one.
- Get excited! You and your baby will soon be on the path to a good night of sleep!
DURING the consultation
- We will go over your questionnaire and discuss how to approach bedtime, night wakings, and naps. We will discuss the importance of healthy sleep patterns and talk about a schedule or routine that will work for your family. Together, we will address any questions or concerns.
- We will discuss the specifics of follow-up support according to the package you chose.
- We will schedule your first follow-up call for the morning after you implement the plan.
AFTER the consultation
- We will send you your sleep plan, follow-up support documents and access to a sleep log.
- You will make any changes to your child's nursery that have been discussed during the consultation.
- As you begin the sleep plan, we will track your progress and make recommendations based on how things are progressing.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child's sleep problems!